[Apiman-user] Custom reports from ES

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 08:16:28 EDT 2017

You should definitely be able to use Kibana for more custom and interesting
data analysis of the metrics data.

Examples of the existing ES queries that produce the data shown in the
Apiman UI can be found here:

https://github.com/apiman/apiman/blob/master/manager/api/es/src/main/java/io/apiman/manager/api/es/ESMetricsAccessor.java

And here is where you can find all of the properties stored in ES for each
metric:

https://github.com/apiman/apiman/blob/master/gateway/engine/core/src/main/java/io/apiman/gateway/engine/metrics/RequestMetric.java

-Eric