[Apiman-user] How to change base url of the gateway endpoint

Olivier ROZIER orozier at ac-dijon.fr
Fri Sep 1 10:39:15 EDT 2017

Hello,

I would like to know how to change the first part of the gateway endpoint.

In fact, the endpoint takes this form :

http://gatewayhostname:port/apiman-gateway/{organizationId}/{API ID}/{API version}/

When I try to access to this endpoint from a REST client on local host with this URL :
http://localhost:8080/apiman-gateway/{organizationId}/{API ID}/{API version}/

it works fine.

But when I try to access to this endpoint from a remote host with the IP address of the host where APIMAN and the gateway are installed like this :
http://172.56.56.123:8080/apiman-gateway/{organizationId}/{API ID}/{API version}/

it doesn't work.

APIMAN and the gateway (vert.x) are installed on the same ubuntu (ssh is activated).

Please, could you say me what file I can configure.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

--

Olivier ROZIER
Équipe nationale de développement et intégration d'applications

Rectorat de Dijon
2G rue du Général Delaborde - 21000 Dijon

LD : 03 80 44 88 78 - Fax : 03 80 44 88 10
www.ac-dijon.fr

Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message