[Apiman-user] Health Check URL for API Gateway

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Mon Sep 4 05:37:20 EDT 2017

Julien,

The standard status endpoint or the *gateway* is:

http://apimanager:apiman123!@localhost:8080/apiman-gateway-api/system/status

Notice the embedded default username and password (remember to
substitute for whatever security mechanism you set it up)

I just checked out the 1.3.0.Final image and it seems to work okay for me.

You can also do the same for the apiman manager endpoint, but instead it is:

http://localhost:8080/apiman/system/status

Let me know if it works for you.

Regards,
Marc