[Apiman-user] How to solve the conflict about CORS and the X-API-Key in header?

Celso Agra celso.agra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 00:35:23 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I got some errors with CORS plugin when I try to use my API with a contract.

So, I consume my API passing info through header, such as: Authorization,
Content-Type, and X-API-Key.
I'm talking about a javascript application. So, CORS is a problem for that
language.

When I configure my contract to allow Cross-Origin, the error still there,
but if I put my X-API-Key, as a query parameter, the CORS works fine.
Does anyone could help me to understand that?

I'm concerned to pass my contract as a query parameter. It should be on
Header of my Http Request.
Please, help me to understand if it is a behaviour of the application and
how can I solve this without use query param.

Best Regards,

--
---
*Celso Agra*