[Apiman-user] Transfer Quota Policy

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 08:33:51 EDT 2018

I'm not sure I understand exactly.  Are you trying to limit every request
to a certain size limit?  Or are you trying to limit the total number of
bytes for all requests by a user to an API over a given amount of time.

The Quota policy performs the latter function:  it allows you to limit the
total # of bytes that a user can upload over a given time window (e.g. they
can only upload 1GB per month).

If what you want is a request size limiter, then you might need to create a
custom policy plugin.

-Eric