[Apiman-user] Apiman returning only a single set-cookie header in response

Stephen Henrie stephen at chassi.com
Fri Apr 13 12:22:25 EDT 2018

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the response.

Resending to include the mailing list, but also this reference for you.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6265#page-6

>From the third paragraph in section 3:

An origin server can include multiple Set-Cookie header fields in a
single response.

So doing something like you proposed below, will not work for browsers.
Browsers expect to get multiple set-cookie headers from web server
same name.

Foo = Bar
>> Foo = Baz
>>
>> becomes