[Apiman-user] Apiman returning only a single set-cookie header in response

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 15:11:33 EDT 2018

BTW just to confirm this already works as expected on the Vert.x gateway.

Now for the Servlet after alterations:

$ curl -kv 'http://localhost:7777/gateway/test/test/100'  -H
"isle:mahe" -H "isle:praslin"
*   Trying ::1...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to localhost (::1) port 7777 (#0)
> GET /gateway/test/test/100 HTTP/1.1
> Host: localhost:7777
> Accept: */*
> isle:mahe
> isle:praslin

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 19:10:50 GMT
< Response-Counter: 37
< Transfer-Encoding: chunked
< Server: Jetty(9.2.20.v20161216)
<
{
  "method" : "GET",
  "resource" : "/bar",
  "uri" : "/bar",
  "headers" : {
    "entries" : [ {
      "User-Agent" : "curl/7.54.0"
    }, {
      "isle" : "mahe"
    }, {
      "isle" : "praslin"
    }, {
      "Accept-Encoding" : "gzip"
    }, {
      "Connection" : "Keep-Alive"
    }, {
      "Accept" : "*/*"
    }, {
      "Host" : "localhost:9998"
    } ],
    "empty" : false
  },
  "bodyLength" : null,
  "bodySha1" : null,
  "counter" : 37
* Connection #0 to host localhost left intact