[Apiman-user] Production Upgrade Recommendation

Ashish Patel ashish.patel at futuregroup.in
Thu Apr 26 00:49:58 EDT 2018

Cool, thanks very much Marc, this shall be very helpful.

Just one quick confirmation: The statement "apiman-gateway.metrics=io.apiman.gateway.engine.jdbc.JdbcMetrics" means if we use Gateway through JDBC the metrics shall also be updated in JDBC DB and not in ES. We can't have Gateway reading API definitions from DB and storing Metrics in ES - is this understanding correct or am I again missing something ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Patel