[Apiman-user] [APIMAN] Failed to retire apis after docker restart

Shubham Navale navaleshubham2410 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 03:33:54 EST 2018

So, I am using apiman 1.5.1 which is using MYSQL 8 as a database, along
with external keycloak with client status public. The whole thing is
running in docker. So, I have configured the gateway in apiman. And
registered some apis. Now when I restart my docker of apiman, the gateway
resets itself to its old setting. So, I reconfigured the gateway with my
settings. But now when I am trying to retire my registered apis, it's
throwing me some error.

Error:- https://gist.github.com/ElavanResu/985ff4349ae81888581d320eb17e1f88