[Apiman-user] publish api to specific gateway

Jon Huang chttl582 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:27:51 EST 2018

Dear Marc

Yes I untick another gateway however request towards both gateways still
works.
Besides I tried to publish API via admin REST API (post api version then
put gateway info), both gateways forwards request too.
Before filing a bug is there any apigw setting I shall check? (such as
parameter in apiman.properties or etc...)
Thanks for your help.
Regards

Marc Savy <marc.savy at redhat.com> 於 2018年11月21日 週三 下午9:35寫道: