[bv-dev] Constructor validation

Sebastian Thomschke sebastian.thomschke at web.de
Wed Nov 30 23:09:33 EST 2011

Supporting constructor parameter validation as well as validation of
parameters of methods not part of an interface requires some sort of
byte code enhancements and cannot be done via JDK proxying.
So if we find a sufficient solution how to achieve method parameter
validation without JDK proxies I do not see why we should not support
constructor parameter validation too.

Regards,
Seb