[bv-dev] BVAL-292 / BVAL-293 ConfigurationSource rename and behavior clarification

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 24 17:04:56 EDT 2012

Hi all,

fyi, I've just applied the renaming to BootstrapConfiguration [1].

It's also BootstrapConfiguration#getConstraintMappingResourcePath*s*()
instead of getConstraintMappingResourcePath() now and
Configuration#getBootstrapConfiguration() is defined to never return
null (BoostrapConfiguration's getters will return null in case
validation.xml doesn't exist).

--Gunnar

[1] https://github.com/beanvalidation/beanvalidation-api/pull/10