[bv-dev] Alpha1 of BV 1.1 RI available

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Sun Jun 24 04:41:34 EDT 2012

Hi all,

as you maybe already have noticed, we do have now a first alpha
release of the BV 1.1 reference implementation [1].

The alpha should implement all additions from the BV 1.1 early draft
[2], so it's a great base for experimenting with the new features.
This is the perfect time to get your hands dirty, give the new APIs a
try (e.g. to integrate method validation with your preferred DI/AOP
container, work with the extensions of the meta data API) and report
back whether they work as expected, where you think we should
improve/clarify things etc.

Looking forward to your feedback,

--Gunnar

[1] http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/FirstAlphaReleaseOfHibernateValidator5