[bv-dev] Method validation - cont'd

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue May 15 12:19:29 EDT 2012

OK I see now.
I am not sure I adhere to it but that's definitely interesting.

Some additional info:

- this can become a bit annoying or tricky if the method we want to validate methods from has non default constructors setting final attributes - the validator implementation would have to fake some of that
- this does not really address return value validation