[bv-dev] Feature Suggestion :: GroupSequenceProvider

kabooom kabooom at op.pl
Tue Jan 27 23:06:17 EST 2015

Use cases are the same as described in Hibernate Validator documentation:
http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/validator/5.1/reference/en-US/html_single/#d0e3062
"(...) dynamic redefinition of default group sequences depending on the object state".

It would allow to validate appriopriate (dependent on bean's state) Groups on automatically trigerred validation, however I just realized that I could probably workaround this performing validation in class specified in @EntityListeners list, so now I am not sure is GroupSequenceProvider  necessary.

Peter