[bv-dev] BVAL-214 Sample

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Oct 19 08:25:50 EDT 2016

Hi Hendrik,

Thanks, having such test bed will be very useful!

Adding some association to the model (a plain reference or a collection
annotated with @Valid) would be a great addition so we can use it to
explore cascaded validation, too.

One question: this does not address the actual issue of BVAL-214 - which is
the validation of class-level constraints in the course of validateValues()
- yet, right? I.e. in its current form, this is essentially taking the
existing validateValue() and exposes it in a form more easily digestable
for the purposes of UI validation, right?