[bv-dev] Invalid value interpolation

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 6 16:43:31 EDT 2016

Hi Michael,

This should work with EL based interpolation as of BV 1.1, using the
expression ${validatedValue}.

Check 5.3.1.3. "Message expressions using Expression Language (EL)" [1].
Seems like this should do the trick, or is there anything missing for your
use case?

Thanks,

--Gunnar

[1] http://beanvalidation.org/1.1/spec/#message-expressions