[bv-dev] Value extraction open issue #2: per constraint ConstraintsApplyTo?

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri Jan 13 07:01:55 EST 2017

Unfortunately, validationAppliesTo() is already taken:
http://beanvalidation.org/latest-draft/spec/#constraintsdefinitionimplementation-constraintdefinition-validationappliesto

It's used to distinguish between return value and cross-parameter constraints.

Any other name I can think of right now would make up for much
confusion with that option.