[bv-dev] Spec question on constructors

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri Jun 16 15:29:55 EDT 2017

Hi Matt,

I agree that this sentence shouldn't be there in the JavaDoc; I reckon
it's a copy & paste mistake from getConstraintsForMethod().

Indeed the RI doesn't return a descriptor for a super-type
constructor. Do you know whether it's the same for Apache BVal? If so
I think we should remove the sentence from the JavaDoc. I don't see it
as a migration concern if no certified impl ever implemented that
behaviour.