[bv-dev] Public Review draft updated

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed May 24 10:08:10 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Our update to the Public Review draft has been published on jcp.org now:

    http://beanvalidation.org/news/2017/05/24/bean-validation-2-0-public-review-update/

This is mainly about ExtractedValue#type() --so OptionalInt et al. can
be supported -- and adding support for container element paths to the
node builder API exposed via ConstraintValidatorContext.

The ballot will begin next week, so if you are member of the EC or
your company is, please to don't forget to vote / remind you
representatives to vote :)

The Proposed Final Draft is due in about one month from now. I'll work
on several clarifications of wording, mainly around container element
validation, which came up during implementation within the RI. If you
think there's anything we should still do, please speak up as soon as
possible.

Cheers,