[bv-dev] Questions on TCK SequenceResolutionTest

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:18:16 EDT 2018

Hi Matt,

I must admit that I don't see either what the problem should be.

The exception in HV is coming from:
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-validator/blob/master/engine/src/main/java/org/hibernate/validator/internal/engine/groups/DefaultValidationOrder.java#L115
which didn't help me either to understand the issue as the method is quite
cryptic.

Gunnar, any idea?

--
Guillaume