[cdi-dev] CDI 1.1 EDR1 posted :-)

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 6 02:43:25 EDT 2011

Fine thing.

Although I see a few issues which I'd rather like to keep off core CDI as they are very easy to implement as portable Extensions (e.g. the XML config stuff CDI-123).

We really must take care that we don't add things which bloats the CDI core spec with 20 pages which are hard to get right.

Instead we should really focus on things which are fundamental basics and thus cannot be done via a portable Extension.

LieGrue,
strub