[cdi-dev] CDI 1.1 EDR1 posted :-)

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 7 11:02:09 EDT 2011

Carlo, the argument is that CDI specifies portable extensions.

Thus you don't need to specify any CDI-XML itself because the Seam-XML Extension is portable on any CDI container anyway.

By giving the Hibernate example please remember how long it took to get a working JPA spec and that it is NOT hibernate which got specified. JPA is similar but not the exact same.

LieGrue,
strub