[cdi-dev] Spec. realigned with current goals and current features

Rick Hightower richardhightower at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 12:41:28 EDT 2011

Peter mentioned doing a pull request.

I assume he means fork this

https://github.com/jboss/cdi/blob/master/spec/en/master.xml

Then from here create a pull request.

I have accepted pull requests, but have never issued them.

:)

In general the document needs to aligned with the current state of CDI 1.0
and the features that have been added in CDI 1.1.

So far I see some changes that need to be made in chapter 1 and chapter 2.
It is thematic. Not a big deal really....

Anyway... I plan on finishing going through the spec. line by line and
creating an outline with main ideas so I know where to go back and make
edits.

--
*Rick Hightower*
(415) 968-9037