[cdi-dev] Cluster lifecycle events

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 06:42:51 EDT 2011

Hi Kristoffer,

It's a very interesting idea. The one big issue I can see is that Java EE doesn't specify anything around clustering at all, so specifying this would be hard, as we would building on extremely shaky foundations!

I would suggest at least putting an issue into the CDI issues tracker so that we don't loose the idea.

Have you implemented this for a Java EE 6 container?

Thanks!