[cdi-dev] Mutable annotation literals

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 16 08:18:53 EDT 2012

Imo we don't need to cache the hashCode in the AnnotationLiteral itself. We just need to cache if there are value methods or not. If not, then we can immediately return 0. If there are value methods present, then you need to extend the AnnotationLiteral class anyway and can add an own hashCode which delegates to super.hashCode() and caches the result if the values will not be changed.

LieGrue,
strub