[cdi-dev] Producer#dispose(T instance) and similar

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 5 15:33:14 EST 2012

Oki, sounds ok so far.

What about InjectionTarget<T> ?

InjectionTarget#postConstruct(T instance)
InjectionTarget#preDestroy(T instance)

They don't have a CreationalContext parameter. Where do they take the interceptors? And of course there _are_ interceptors allowed for InjectionTargets imo.
That could only work if 'instance' is a proxy already, isn't?

LieGrue,
strub