[cdi-dev] CDI-14 retrieving the BM from servlet parameters

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 7 06:52:47 EST 2012

Hi!

got added as part of CDI-14 (according to the commit message for 7f9bc25c)

I'm not sure if we still need this. Actually I'm even -1 for adding this, because we would promote multiple redundant ways to do the same stuff.
I'd rather suggest to remove it again and propagate the use of CDI.current() instead.

LieGrue,
strub