[cdi-dev] Fw: [ljc] Adopt A JSR Update

Luigi Bitonti uknadors at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 11:11:40 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I hope all is well. There have been updates to the Adopt a JSR program. The following is a brief summary I've been asked to forward:

-------------------

FYI - The global Adopt a JSR programme is now firmly in place.

* Global project to go to is at: http://adoptajsr.java.net
** The wiki page explaining the whole program and benefits to spec
leads and EG's hangs directly off that

** Portugese speakers (mainly Brazlian JUG members) have their own mailing list
** We'll add more language lists as required

* The IRC channel is at adoptajsr on irc.freenode.net

We hope that this can act as an extra set of eyes, ears and volunteers
for this JSR.

Cheers,
Martijn & Bruno

Cheers,