[cdi-dev] do we like to define a DeploymentException type?

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Sat Jun 16 07:18:10 EDT 2012

Yes, was thinking in the same direction. We would still need to do this container specific detection for CDI-1.0 containers, but at least we would get a well defined behaviour for CDI-1.1.

This would take a while until getting picked up though, as most Extensions will also aim to run on CDI-1.0 for a long time ...

LieGrue,
strub