[cdi-dev] Suggestions needed! CDI-193

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 10:34:40 EDT 2012

Hmm. In my mind it's the existing (CDI 1.0) ones that represent the definition (ProcessBean subclasses) whilst these ones allow you to adjust how the value of the producers is computed at runtime.

If I could rewrite history, then I would change the existing ones to ProcessProducerMethodBean and ProcessProducerFieldBean.