[cdi-dev] EG meeting publish on web site

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Mon Dec 2 11:22:37 EST 2013

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I published meeting minutes on the website. in the news section [1]

I also did some minor change  to the site :
 - Removed « major issues section » which wasn’t working (will put it back after I figured out how to make it work again)
 - Added link to G+ and Twitter

Before adding tutorial, howtos and a page pouting CDI initiatives and extensions,  I plan to do a little more work on UI and navigation.
Roughly, I plan to change the navigation with a more classical navbar on the top, Upgrade to awestruct 0.5.3 and bootstrap 3.x (started the migration) and integrated our ml from Nabble embedded or an other service if you know a better one.

Your input, ideas, help is off course most welcome.

Antoine

[1] http://www.cdi-spec.org/news/