[cdi-dev] Monday EG meeting agenda

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Fri Dec 6 05:12:39 EST 2013

Dear all,

The following issue are the last one to deal with for 1.2 MR inclusion :

CDI-380	Clarify SessionScoped
CDI-372	clarify behaviour of implicit bean archive
CDI-370	Expand @RequestScoped and @SessionScoped to account for WebSocket
CDI-320	Clarify whether ProcessAnnotatedType should be fired for annotations
CDI-318	@WithAnnotations types can appear on any supertype
CDI-280	clarify usage of 'bean' term usage in the spec
CDI-220	behaviour of CDI bean @Specializes session bean is undefined

I also wanted to have a definitive decision for "CDI -377 automatic JSR-330 annotation processing problematic"
We agreed on the fact that specific exclusion list should be maintain at implementation level, but we didn’t decide if the exclusion mechanism (that would allow user to add their own excluded Beanarchive / package) should be exposed in the spec and thus be fixed in 1.2. Which would be great IMHO.

Antoine