[cdi-dev] Producer wrapper

Arne Limburg arne.limburg at openknowledge.de
Mon Dec 16 06:37:53 EST 2013

Hi,

A simple solution to this topic would be to state in the spec, that, if an
extension replaces an InjectionTarget or Producer it MUST provide a custom
Implementation of an ObserverMethod for every private observer method of
that bean.
WDYT? Maybe we should discuss this in the meeting this evening?

Regards,
Arne