[cdi-dev] Today's meeting Agenda

Jens Schumann jens.schumann at openknowledge.de
Mon Dec 16 07:38:12 EST 2013

Hi Antoine!

Here is MY extra wish: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-408.

For the MR I think it would be OK to clarify that both @Producer and @Observes will be ignored if bean-discovery-mode="annotated" and the producer field/producer method/observer method is in a bean without a bean defining annotation. Even if I consider @Dependent @Producer/@Observes a bad practice it did work before and can lead to unexpected results, especially for observers.

@Arne: Could you please be my voice in today's meeting? ;)
Jens