[cdi-dev] Maintenance Release preparation final

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Tue Dec 17 09:21:43 EST 2013

Hi all,

You’ll find yesterday’s meeting notes here : http://www.cdi-spec.org/news/2013/12/16/EG-meeting/

In Jira, I created the 1.2 Proposed version and affected all the tickets to it (you can access the list with this short link [1]).

Please double check the content of the list as it should normally be closed by now. So a mistake could cost a lot when the MR will begin.

There’s still a pending issue (even if I added it to the list) : CDI-411 CDI conversation activation conflicts with the Servlet spec [2]. Jozef has to investigate this point to see if we can safely keep it in the MR.

MR will be officially launched on jan 6th week at this time this list will be locked.

Thank you for the preparation work and your coming work on this MR.

Antoine

[1] http://s.shr.lc/1fBf5ix
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-411