[cdi-dev] split TCK for web-profile and full-profile

Martin Kouba mkouba at redhat.com
Thu May 23 03:32:56 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

in CDI TCK 1.1.x we use TestNG groups [1] to filter out tests that
require either "Web Profile" or "full Java EE platform". So it's really
easy to create a maven profile to run "Web Profile" compatible tests
(just exclude group "javaee-full"). However you're right that the
"sample/canonical" JBoss TCK runner (Weld + WildFly) should contain
three profiles (standalone, incontainer/webprofile, fullplatform). I'm
going to add this one in the next TCK bugfix release (CDI TCK 1.1.1,
Weld 2.0.1).

Martin

[1]
https://github.com/jboss/cdi-tck/blob/1.1/impl/src/main/java/org/jboss/cdi/tck/TestGroups.java