[cdi-dev] CDi 1.1.1 MR

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine.sabotdurand at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:40:09 EST 2013

Hi all

Maintenance Release is indeed quite critical. As stated by Pete we should have a tight scope but address significant issue or needed clarification. Some interoperability issues should also IMO be studied to see if we can address them in 1.1.1 (the https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-377 comes to my mind).
As we are a bit late on this MR, I propose to try to have it time boxed (deliver early, deliver often) to show we’re still alive ;) .
My main idea is to prioritize issues, give us a deadline (not too straight) and do the maximum in this time frame.

WDYT

Antoine