[cdi-dev] Order of lifecycle event in chapter 11

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 05:37:47 EDT 2014

They basically are in chronological order, but in two groupings:

* Group 1: Global lifecycle events - those that are fired once
* Group 2: Discovery events - those that are fired once per thing processed

I’m not sure interleaving them would really make things clearer. It would be better to describe the ordering as is.