[cdi-dev] Dynamic 'TypeLiteral' with ParameterizedType, such as Guice

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 06:42:40 EDT 2014

This would be useful not only for bean lookup but also for dispatching
parameterized events. The only concern is type safety which
unfortunately cannot be guaranteed (same as in the Guice case). Still, I
find this useful. Please file a new CDI feature request at
http://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI

Jozef