[cdi-dev] Interceptor scopes

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Sat Aug 23 04:36:32 EDT 2014

I don't believe this is clearly defined in the spec.
See https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-129 and the discussion in CDI-18 as well.

EARs are in general just frigging broken/underspecified. But this is actually not (only) a CDI issue but a result of the missing isolation/Classloader behaviour specification in the EE umbrella spec.

LieGrue,
strub