[cdi-dev] Is the concept of mutable event payload specified

Thorben Janssen thjanssen123 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:21:48 EST 2014

We should be careful with making the payload imutable. I know of several
applications (and companies) that change the payload to send some
information back to to the event producer.
We shouldn't break these apps, if we can solve it in a different way.

--
*Thorben Janssen*

@thjanssen123 <https://twitter.com/thjanssen123>
www.thoughts-on-java.org