[cdi-dev] CDI 1.1 MR official launch on the 13th

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Tue Jan 7 03:50:03 EST 2014

Hi all,

Happy new year guys ! I wish to all of you the best in your personal and professional life in 2014.
So I did the JCP « paperwork »  and the the MR will be officially launched next monday (the 13th) and should be closed on march 11th.

The last point that was to be decided was about CDI-411: CDI conversation activation conflicts with the Servlet spec [1]. After exchanging with Jozef on the subject we decided to definitely include this in the MR.

I also included a last ticket : CDI-413 : Update outdated license. To propose different license according the site where spec is downloaded.

Antoine

[1] : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-411
[2] : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-413