[cdi-dev] CDI 2.0 first Face to face meeting feedbac

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 23 11:11:53 EDT 2014

I think the only sane thing is to give guarantees for exactly 1 BeanManager at the same time in a JVM.

Supporting multiple BeanManagers could be done by wiring up an own ClassLoader hierarchy pretty easily. But I have not yet seen any requirement to do so in any productive project so far.

And changing impls to support the requirement to support different active BeanManagers on the same Thread is a task for really freaky minds...

LieGrue,
strub