[cdi-dev] Collaboration between @Inject 2.0 and CDI 2.0

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Fri Sep 5 05:36:12 EDT 2014

Bob, Juergen,

The work on CDI 2.0 is starting this week. As we said before we would really like to collaborate with you on a true DI java standard.
I understand you’re both quite busy right now, but as we need to have some ideas of coming features in the new @Inject specification we’re proposing to do the first move.
So we’re planning to write a document providing feature we’d like to have in this new specification. We hope this doc will be a good helper to start discussion around the spec.

Thanks for your time

Antoine Sabot-Durand
Twitter : @antoine_sd
CDI co-spec lead & eco-system development
Agorava tech lead