[cdi-dev] Enhancement proposition to JSR 330

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Mon Sep 8 06:03:36 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I received an answer from Bob Lee (off list). He likes te idea of us providing a proposal document. So I worked on it this WE.
Here it is : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCzqodA8uzXED5DJrEUyl0x3dOUB5mBwL4KcV8xUY_w/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCzqodA8uzXED5DJrEUyl0x3dOUB5mBwL4KcV8xUY_w/edit?usp=sharing>

Your comments and proposal are most welcome. I propose we discuss this point during our next meeting, and if we agree on the final content send it asap to have Bob and Juergen feeling about these suggestion.

Antoine