[cdi-dev] Today's meeting

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Wed Sep 17 08:19:31 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just realised I didn’t post my proposed agenda of today’s meeting. Here are the point I want to deal with :

- Back on AtInject proposal doc

There have been some good comment ont he doc regarding @Deafault and @Any, we should discuss that IMO. For those who missed it the doc is here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCzqodA8uzXED5DJrEUyl0x3dOUB5mBwL4KcV8xUY_w/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCzqodA8uzXED5DJrEUyl0x3dOUB5mBwL4KcV8xUY_w/edit?usp=sharing>

- Discuss the workshop organisation : who wants to lead what

- Other organisation question

Antoine