[cdi-dev] Java SE / EE split, link to the generated spec

Tomas Remes tremes at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 05:41:48 EDT 2015

Hi Antoine,

I quickly went through the new spec html and here follows my questions/suggestions/clarifications which I have discovered so far:

 - chapter 1.4 and 1.4.1 - do we want to describe servlets, EJBs here? And in general do we want to mention @SessionScoped and @RequestScoped in SE?
 - chapter 1.8.3 - briefly mention MVC and JSF (not a big issue)
 - chapter 1.9 - does it make sense in SE to talk about DeploymentProblems?
 - chapter 5.7 and all its subchapters - this needs revision IMHO (probably next step?)

 T.