[cdi-dev] preparing the face to face meeting

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Mon Aug 24 04:52:56 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

Back from PTO, I'm starting the preparation of our F2F meeting in on month.

For those who missed the information, this meeting will take place in Red
Hat office near Paris (Puteaux) the 25th and 26th of September.

Regarding the content, I propose that we prioritize tasks to deal with to
build our agenda.
The objective is to finish this session with at least advanced draft of new
or revised spec parts and a clear roadmap for 2.0 release and perhaps
beyond. I'll send another mail in the coming days on the subject.

But right now, I need to know which of you will attend this meeting for
room reservation and other logistic points.

So please, send me an email to confirm your presence at this F2F meeting
ASAP.

Thanks,

Antoine