[cdi-dev] JMS 2.1: Proposal to allow any CDI managed bean in a Java EE application to listen for JMS messages

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:33:42 EDT 2015

> I'm sorry I don't understand you. I thought you were asking about an API
> which does not use annotation.

Both are needed (like websocket spec). Annotation one is nice for fully
business code and/or simple libs but relying on CDI allows to simplify the
wiring since you can reuse CDI beans under the hood ie have an implicit
connection factory if there is a single one etc which is not possible in
fully SE context.